Science Hill will most likely get beat in the first round. Liberty Tech beat the #1 ranked team in Florida this past week. Very very good basketball team.
Who does everyone pick to win the Arby's this year? I'm going with Science Hill. With Omar Watad and the refs the Hilltoppers can and will do anything.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Science Hill will most likely get beat in the first round. Liberty Tech beat the #1 ranked team in Florida this past week. Very very good basketball team.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Then again you did mention the officials. I just don't know if they'll get enough calls to help...lol
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
http://www.btcs.org/ths/arbysclassic/bracket.pdf
Science Hill and South will be the only local teams to win their first round games.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
South? South isn't that good...they're solid and the big boy is alright (soft but alright)...who do they play
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
You going to show up in a Hilltoppers jersey VTHOKIE? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I love watching them play over there, everybody hates them.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
haha i flippin hate science hill
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I dont know why but I always pull for them. Only local team that has a shot over there most of the time.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
SCINCE HILL ALL THE WAY YO
I know TS lost today. What is some of the other finals if anyone has them?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks